6.07.2013

6.1

G'ma T. and Pop Pop came to visit yesterday, and Meg's ballet recital was this morning.  Meg felt very lovely in her costume and I got to practice making official ballerina buns (I pulled out my old hair gel that is at least 10 years old).  I also used hairspray, a ponytail holder, many bobby pins, and a hair net!  The ballet school even has a brochure dedicated to teaching folks like me how to make a bun.

Meg and her buddy Samantha from kindergarten.

I wish I had a picture of Claire and Katie watching the recital, because they were so entranced they hardly moved a muscle the entire time.  They loved it!

Mark brought Meg some beautiful flowers from our yard after the show.

After the recital there was a woman dressed up as a princess, handing out flyers for summer camp.  Katie and Claire thought she was a real princess, and they couldn't take their eyes off of her.


Later that day, the girls tried and liked sewing cards.  Meg used the cards (shaped like different animals) to put on a puppet show for Katie and Claire.  Meg is on the far left, hiding behind the couch.  I love how Katie and Claire are totally game for this.  They watched the puppet show like they would watch a tv show.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment