1.08.2013

1.7

Meg is back in school today, and this morning when Katie and Claire were playing well together I just stayed out of their way.  For some reason if they see me or become aware of my presence, they feel the need to tell on each other about every small infraction.
I found them all scrunched up in the laundry basket together...



When I tried to do a simple 5-piece puzzle with Katie a few months ago, she had so much trouble with it that I decided she just wasn't ready for them yet.  But today she asked to play with a giant floor puzzle during her quiet time.  I fully expected to hear her frustrated crying but I didn't, so I assumed she gave up and went to sleep.  Then, when I went in to get her I was flabbergasted to see this!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment