2.12.2013

2.6

On Wednesdays Meg has ballet immediately after school.  It felt a little hectic when we started doing this, but with a little planning and tweaking I think I have it down to a science.  It goes like this:
2:30 - wake up K and C from naps. Put them in the car and drive to school.
2:40-3:00 - wait in car pickup line.  This doesn't seem as awful as I originally believed it would be.  I put on "special" kids' music for the girls and they zone out while I read on my phone.  Or we call Daddy and say hello.
3:00 - pick up M from school.  Hand them snacks while we drive to ballet.
3:05- Meg changes into ballet clothes in the car while the other girls eat.
3:10 -walk into building; settle K and C in nursery/waiting area (which they love); M changes shoes; I fix her hair; and I take her into class.

It all runs fairly smoothly, after a lot of trial and error.  That being said, I will NOT plan on having ballet (or anything else) immediately after school next year!

Claire is turning her eyes like this on purpose...she thinks she is pretty funny.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment